Developing a Game for a Gamejam

This weekend, I decided to challenge myself by developing a game for a gamejam. I had been wanting to try my hand at game development for a while, and a gamejam seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so. However, I knew that I would need some help to create a game in such a short amount of time. That's when I decided to turn to A.I. for assistance.

I started by choosing the tools that I would use to develop the game. I decided to use Unity, Krita, Paint.Net, and Udacity. I had some experience with Unity and Krita, Paint.Net and Udacity.





With the help of A.I., I was able to quickly create the graphics for my game and import them into Krita and the in Unity.

(Example of animations made with unity)

Finally, I put all of the pieces together and created my game. The game is called "Oxygen Crisis on the Moon," and it is a survival game set on the moon. The player must collect oxygen tanks and avoid obstacles in order to survive. I was really happy with how the game turned out, and I'm excited to share it with others.

If you're interested in playing "Oxygen Crisis on the Moon," you can find it on Itch.io at the following link:

https://misterm.itch.io/oxigen-crisis-on-the-moon 

You can also check out the gameplay trailer on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btlIZX3P9s&ab_channel=MauroRilla

Overall, I had a great time developing a game for a gamejam with the help of A.I. It was a fun and challenging experience, and I learned a lot along the way. I'm excited to continue exploring the possibilities of A.I. in game development and to see what other kinds of games I can create in the future.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

FatWorms: The New Era of Burgers

Essential Developer Tools for Creating Games: My Top Picks

Cooking Through the Chaos: Hugo's Rise to Culinary Stardom